Welcome back ladies to a new hairloss solutions post. Yes it's been a while, but I am back like a roaring lion ready to banish all your hairloss blues away, flash my inventive magic wand and presto, offer you even more amazing new combinations of beautiful style opportunities to flatter your hair. Additionally, I promise to take a few minutes to take pictures while I am working on my beautiful clients so you can see what went into the final product. This is a great suggestion, so if you are one of the ladies that recommended this please take a bow. You know who you are- thank you! It can get hectic at times, so thank you for your patience all of you ladies.
As you may know, I am the creator of Invisible Treebraids, and ever since filing the utility patent application, I have been thinking that you may be interested to know that we have been successfully installing non-surgical hairloss solutions for more than 2,000 ladies to date. Of these ladies, only a few are still struggling with hairloss. All others have gone on to wearing their own natural hair out, wearing natural protective styles, and a few chose dreadlocks.
We are so excited to announce that we are combining the forces of additional style techniques to give you even more options. Of note, a new crochet weave style has been very promising. So when one of my non-surgical solutions clients enquired about a style option that she could wear under water that would not embarrass her this coming Summer, my inventive or shall I say creative mind went to work. Then together, we brainstormed.PROBLEM:
Alopecia- receded hairline, temples, and somewhat thinning of the crown area.
- create a brand new hairline for her
- a combination style using 3 different techniques: Invisible Treebraids, invisible crochet braids, and cornrow treebraids
- a style that does not affect the health of her scalp or pull back from hairline after several washes
- allow easy straightening -or curling, depending on curl pattern- of chosen hair extensions
- use remy hair (my client only uses virgin, and remy CEOGirl(sm) hair extensions for less stress)
- allow client to be able to swim, wash her hair, dry her hair, without worrying about losing hair extensions even with the weight of the water
- add little to no hair products and the hair will still look great
- gives the wearer more time to enjoy the things she loves
- on a cruise or vacation, spending soo much time in the morning trying to 'beat' hair into submission is not cool- you miss out on the better breakfast options. Your girlfriends with 'always on' glamorous hair extensions take the hair out of a bonnet, finger comb, and they are off to breakfast faster than you can say jack rabbit, leaving you behind in your cabin
- is that you directly above? If so then it is time to make that call and finally get your hair done right: (609) 213-7985
- as always, you do not need to have alopecia or extensive hairloss to get these protective styles
- thank you for reading, and please leave us a comment if you feel this post or blog has helped you in any way , and if you have any questions